PVP-WORLDS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PVP-WORLDS!

HomeHome  ChatboxChatbox  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wednesday 10-03-09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris
Mod Inspired
Mod Inspired

Reputaion : 4

Wednesday 10-03-09 Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday 10-03-09   Wednesday 10-03-09 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:02 am

Inspired 11-03-09 6:00PM

Hey Guys Hows Life? Anyways I Might Get In trouble and not log in for a while so please sit tight and Listen to other admins or mods... (: Ill miss you all if im gone...

Anyways... I've Just Created The Blog Section WOOHOO! By The Way In The Blog Section You Don't Just Need to talk about the server.. You can talk about what happened in real life, on another server, etc. DOUBLE POINTS IF YOU SAY YOU VOTED I KNOW I DID Razz

Um So Heres "PART" of My Day (: ...
Woke Up At 5:57 AM... Because I Was Laying on my bed texting and have you ever had one of those moments were your just like OK Its sleepy time but you dont wanna go to sleep... well nevermind about that i logged on the server at 6:20 AM And LOTS OF PEOPLES ACCOUNTS WERE NULLED and Heres a new thing Bannded... OVER 10 ACCOUNTS (: Not as bad since we have 60 players on a day...

BYE!
Chris Inspiration...
Back to top Go down
https://stanscape.forumotion.net

Wednesday 10-03-09
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PVP-WORLDS! :: Blog :: Staffs Blog :: Inspired's Blog :: Inspired's Blog-
Jump to: