PVP-WORLDS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PVP-WORLDS!

HomeHome  ChatboxChatbox  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inspired, Hey There

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris
Mod Inspired
Mod Inspired

Reputaion : 4

Inspired, Hey There Empty
PostSubject: Inspired, Hey There   Inspired, Hey There Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:24 am

Hey Guys My Name is Inspired And I am going to tell you everything about me or everything "Interesting" about me...

My Name Is Chris Inspiration I Am A Expert At Computers( Coding (Games, C++, VB08, etc.), Media (Videos, And Pictures), and Music.

Stanscape....
First Im gonna tell you about stanscape Because after all this is a forum about Stanscape. I Became a part of the staff On Stanscape By Accident, I Wanted to be active in this community so I asked if they Needed a forums. I Saw The Forums They HAD and it was TERRIBLE... Sorry Charlie, And Then I created a Stanscape Forums, and got promoted (: .

Now Ill Tell You A Bit Bout My Life...
When I Was Nine(I AM 13 NOW), I Started Coding Basics Like Layouts And Etc. When I hit age 10 I Worked on servers Not HUGE Servers just basic Moparscape and silab Servers... I Got SUPER GOOD at it then I Became A Coder and became a coder on frugoo after he got sued for posting a 508 server webclient... I thought I'd stop coding... Then I Found Out About CSS and Started to create phishers at age 11 Hotmail accounts, Xbox, runescape, Myspace( I CREATED THE FIRST PHISHER ON MYSPACE( CREATING OVER 100000 ACCOUNTS STOLEN! ) and others such as steam...

After All Of That I Felt Like A Criminal so I Gave all the accounts back to the regular owners with a bonus on it... Then I Decided to follow god... After The Metamorphosis I Was Complete And Became A Teacher... I Know Teach The Way Of Life, Coding, and Math.

As in way of life check out thegifted.tk and look at my rants i just started its about school...

Enough about that let me resume back to private servers I Joined A Server Called RuneFame I Became a Mod after Changing the CPG files to XML's and then I Quit Because This Is What Happened And Your Gonna Laugh...

This person Who Would DO ANYTHING FOR Staff Tryed to remove me...

Defpure Who Would DO ANYTHING FOR Staff Tryed to Remove me from stanscape...

The Person Got Close To the Staff...

Defpure Added Kane, Austin, And Charlie on msn...

The person tryed to cus me out...

Defpure tryed to cus me out...

the person got staff...

Defpure failed miserably..

So Funny How If You Stick into something.. Something great will happend (:

ILL ADD ON LATER
~ Inspired
Back to top Go down
https://stanscape.forumotion.net

Inspired, Hey There
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum